Water Loss Prevention
- What to do immediately
- call our expert team
- inform insurance company
- Let us help with mitigation
- Take pictures of all damages
- Relax and let us handle the rest
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Truck mounted units perform efficient water removal.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage of floors and walls.
- Industrial dehumidifiers minimize water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow through walls, carpets, pads and furniture
Process Recommended for water damage
- Find and Identify water damage
- If its plumbing related get certified plumbing contractor to fix the broken or damaged plumbing.
- Use specialized water Extraction equipment
- Depending on the water damage, once the water has been removed, asses the damage to any property that got wet and determine if it can be salvaged and what cant be.
- Completely dry the home/business
- check for any mold damage
Even with an annual plumbing inspection, careful routine maintenance, and emergency planning, you can’t be everywhere water might make an unannounced, unwelcome—and potentially very expensive—appearance. That’s one reason thousands of homeowners, renters and landlords have turned to water alarm systems of widely varying cost and complexity. These systems promise to alert you to potential water damage before it hits your wallet, but do they consistently stem disaster’s tide?
Pipe bursts as a result of transients and surges within a piping network are very common problems throughout the world. Not only are the maintenance costs of these repairs extremely expensive, but when you add in possible litigation for third party damages, combined with the potentially significant value (cost) of the lost water, you can quickly realize the significance of what may appear simply as “another pipe burst”. It is common for water utilities that serve a typical population base of 1–1.5 million people to quote pipe burst occurrences between 500–1,000 incidents per year. Maintenance repair costs quoted at thousands of US dollars per incident are common.
Integrity Cleaning & Restoration is able to service all your clients water damage and fire damage needs!
Integrity Cleaning & Restoration L.L.C.
402 1st Ave E Ste A
Newton, IA 50208