Integrity Cleaning & Restoration Services
24 Hour Emergency Service
Restoration Services and Water damage can arise from a number of causes. Such as fire damage, broken pipes, blocked drains, malfunctioning appliances, and storms.
The appropriate treatment depends on the type of damage, however. Water can harbor unknown hazardous contaminants and even clean water can promote mildew and mold growth.
Integrity Cleaning & Restoration works quickly and efficiently to alleviate all of these hazards with advanced drying techniques along with steps recommended by the IICRC:
- Lower the Humidity
- Sort Contents and Discard Debris
- Drain Ceilings and Walls
- Dry Ceilings, Walls, and Floors
- Dry Electrical Circuits and Boxes
- Structural Drying
- Water Extraction
- Mold Prevention
- Basement Pump-Out
- Full Service Reconstruction
What might need to be restored all depends on where the water and mold have intruded in your home or business.
The following factors play a role in determining what parts of your home or business require immediate attention:
- High Humidity can cause moisture to accumulate in certain areas which can lead to molding and damage to your property. It can happen anywhere, but is most often found in bathrooms, crawlspaces, attics, and basements.
- Plumbing Issues can cause toilets to overflow or pipes to leak. If these problem areas are left untreated. They can be a host to a variety of fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- Appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and sinks can also cause problems. They can break, leak, and overflow causing water to seep into the floors, walls, and other surrounding areas. Often times, the breaking and leaking happens slowly to where it is unnoticeable.
- Flood Water within your home or business requires attention as soon as possible. In order to prevent damage and reduce the risk of black mold.
- Black Water occurs when water accumulates over time. Mold from water damage, especially toxic mold, grows and spreads quickly. Black Water is extremely dirty and dangerous to come in contact with, so it is crucial to fix your flooding problem as soon as possible.
Integrity Cleaning & Restoration addresses mold and the moisture at the root of the problem. Cleanup begins after the moisture source is fixed and excess water has been removed. Proper steps are taken to dry out the structure. Integrity Cleaning & Restoration recommends that you inspect your home regularly for indications and sources of indoor moisture and mold. It is important to take the necessary steps to eliminate sources of water as quickly as possible.